22:33

The Beginning

posted under by Black | Edit This
Wow... Some time has passed since November '06.

This is when I first discovered about the "community", "seduction community" to be preciously speaking.

Before finding about these stuff, I kind of loathed the problems I had. I hated my (un)success with girls and always questioned "What am I doing wrong!?"...

Today, that's probably the best thing that could ever happen to me.




You see, if you have a problem, and you acknowledge it, strange things start to happen.

They may be time consuming, and the first results may be months far away from realization, but still they will come if you don't chicken out and quit.

There were few times when I was in such a period. Today I can notice them immediately and instead of having a new problem for a couple of days or weeks, I can fix it in a couple of minutes.

This happens again and again...

Combine this with field work - You get the right combination to become a PUA (Pickup Artist for the uninformed :))

I was combining them until some time ago, now I have a pause till the end of this week. After that, the real party is about to happen!

Summer, going out every night, winging with friends, testing stuff...

I can't wait till the start of it! I'll be keeping an update here...

0 comments

Make A Comment